Wuling Over The Air (OTA): What It Is and How To Activate It
5 November, 2021
Wuling Almaz RS was created to be an Intelligent Digital Car that allows you as a user to connect your vehicle via an internet connection. Not only that, Wuling also complements this technology with an innovative and easy to update Over-The-Air (OTA) service.
This service allows you to do system updates wirelessly without having to come to a Wuling dealer. With an internet connection and the MyWuling+ application, you can do it anytime in a hassle-free and time-saving way.
When using the service, you will get update notifications directly through the MyWuling+ application. After the latest update is stored on the smartphone, you can connect it directly to the Almaz RS head unit to update the system to the latest version.
How To Activate Wuling Over The Air (OTA)
To be able to update the Almaz RS system via OTA, you can do it in just 5 easy steps:
- You will get system update notification directly via MyWuling+ app
- Then, click Upgrade Now to download the latest system software
- After the download process is complete, it will immediately connect the smartphone to the Almaz RS head unit. Make sure your smartphone has a stable internet connection throughout the process
- Confirm the system update on your Almaz RS head unit.
- The update process will take about 8-10 minutes. Of note, you need to make sure the fast charging feature is not activated.
Wuling family, with the latest innovation in OTA services, it is hoped that the system on your Almaz RS is always updated with the latest version so that you can always get a better driving experience every day. Wait no more, upgrade your Almaz RS system now!