Highest Formal Education
Majoring In Industrial / Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Type of Employment
- Ensuring implementation of environmental protection, health and safety regulations in their section and to realize safe production.
- Develop team building, personnel training, training leader, task planning and deployment of human resources work, in accordance with the principle of lean production and ensure the production task completed successfully.
- in accordance with strict quality standards selected for quality management, ensure the quality of every repair, maintenance, inspection, verification of monitoring teams and equipment after repair work.
- Responsible for the section of BPD operation and completion of the various indicators.
- Looking for root causes of waste within the section, combined with the workshop section, improved material utilization, improved technology, lower running costs.
- in order to ensure the smooth and harmonious operation with other section chiefs, the shift supervisor and other managers, and create a good team atmosphere.
- College degree or above with 3 years experiences or above equipment repair and maintenance experience and at least 2 years work experience. more than the three-month agency section chiefs experience.
- Lead GMS through the company and the skills test.
- Reading ability for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, Automation control equipment diagram.
- Tooling and equipment production ability.
- Maintenance section of management tools skills.
- strong organizational skills and ability to communicate.
- basic computer skills.
- the writing section's ability to manage files
- instruction, training, development team leader.
Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC)
Blok BA No 1 dan 2
Sukamahi, Cikarang Pusat
Bekasi - Jawa Barat
- (021) 221 570 79
- [email protected]