These Are the Important Functions of Your Sunroof
25 October, 2018
When Cortez 1.8 was first introduced, there were sounds of admiration and nods of approval from the guests at the launch event that was held at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Ballroom on 8 February 2018. With a price range starting from Rp218 million for type 1.8 C, making it truly the New Choice of MPV. Because it offers many features with striking look.
Take the sunroof feature as an example. The ‘window’ located on the ceiling of the Cortez cabin can be opened and closed at will. The button also allows it to be opened manually, or automatically—press twice quickly, then the sunroof automatically opens up to its maximum position. Press once and hold to open it up to the width you desire. Interesting, isn’t it?
Such feature that is normally only available in the middle to upper and somewhat luxurious car series making it a special surprise for Wuling fans in the country. There was no chance for you to have a car at an affordable price but dons a luxurious and classy feature! At the same time, this realization makes us all wonder how many of us are yet accustomed with the function of sunroof as a feature. Let’s learn some important information below:
1. Fresh Air and Maximum Lighting
2. The Right Time and Place
3. Avoid These Conditions
4. Maintaining Sunroof with Ease
- Don’t forget to close the sunroof when not in use, even though your car is parked in the garage. There might be no sunlight, but it is still prone to dust and mosquitoes entering the cabin, so you know…
- Use a soft synthetic cloth to rub the entire side and seams of the sunroof after use. It is done so to keep dust and sand particles away and not blocking its railing and connection.
- Regularly take your Cortez to our authorized workshop, so that the physical conditions, cable connections, and electric motors are maintained.